“Mountie Wears It” Round 2: Students continue to take the dress code to the next level!

Saheim Clervoix, Staff Writer

Recently, Ai??The Mountaineer introduced “Mountie Wears It” for students to take a look at how some of their classmates rely on their originality to dress up the school uniform.

We at the Mountaineer want students to celebrate expressing themselves regardless of any restrictions. Our newspaper staff encourages students to feel like themselves when they put on their uniform ai??i?? Ai??all within the guidelines of the dress code.

This week we have photographed several SHS students such as: Ai??Shanna – Kay Lemuel (Senior), Rashad Barron (Senior), Ariel Ambroise (Senior), Winnai Hoyt (Junior), Sarah Dowling (Sophmore), Chris Billianis (Senior), Abdul Jabri (Senior), Alina Tucker (Senior), and lastly Ayanna Burrell (Junior).Ai??

If you or anyone else is looking to be featured in next weekai??i??s gallery, email us at [email protected] or go to any of our staff members.

Use the hashtag #mountiewearsit on both instagram and snapchat so we can see all your outfits!

Did you miss last weekai??i??s ai???Mountie Wears Itai??? post, go check it out!