Back to Article
Back to Article

Spotlight on Sydney Jones

Spotlight on Sydney Jones

Sydney Jones, seniorAi??

What motivates you to come to school?

• First and foremost, what motivates me to come to school is learning. I also enjoy being involved in many activities while showing off my school spirit.

Do you think there should be mandatory classes? Or should students be able to pick any classes they want?

• I think students should be able to pick the classes that they are interested in, so they can have somewhat of a head start in life and prepare for life outside of high school. Hopefully students can have the time to decide either, yes this is the career path for me, or no I would like to try something different.

Should there be a dressAi??code? If so, why? If not, why not?

• I think there should be a modified dress code, something less strict and more basic. This is so students have the freedom to dress how they please, while not causing a distraction.Ai??

Who is one of your favorite teachers? Explain why.

• One of my favorite teachers is Mr. Hakim. He is so joyful and energetic, and even when I’m having a bad day, he can somehow cheer me up. He is easy to talk to, easy to learn from, and he makes the classroom atmosphere so fun and cheerful.

What activities or hobbies do you enjoy outside of school?

• I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, because I know that when I go off to college I won’t get to see them as often.Ai??

What is one of your goals for this year?

• One of my biggest goals this year is to graduate with a 3.6 GPA. Also to continue to show my school spirit and stay as involved as I can for the rest of the year. And to have a successful Mini-THON! #ftk

What is your biggest motivation?

• My biggest motivation is my future and becoming successful, as well as making my parents proud. Without my family, I would not be where I am or who I am today.

What are your plans after graduation?

• After graduation, I plan on attending a four year university to study neurology. I also hope to be involved in the Four Diamonds fund, or any other organization that helps children with pediatric cancer.

Who do you consider a great role model?

• A great role model to me is my brother. When we were in high school together, I only viewed him as my ai???older brotherai??? but now that he has matured and went through some of the hardships of college, I can learn from him. He motivates me to strive for the best and to do well in high school, so that in college I can already have a head start. I admire him for showing me how to be a spectacular young adult, even without him knowing it.

What is unique about your personality?

• Something unique about my personality is that I enjoy talking to and being around people. I consider myself to be a happy, energetic, and friendly person.Ai??

Mountaineer • Copyright 2018 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in