Student Spotlight on Warren Watson

Warren Watson, senior

How would you describe yourself as a person?

I am a blue collar kind of guy and my heart is bigger than my body. I really believe that you can achieve everything and anything through hard work, persistence, and faith in God. I just wanna be great and leave a remembered legacy.

If you could go back in time and talk to yourself when you were 10, what would you tell yourself?

I’d tell my10-year-old self to start working hard now to beat the competition. Remember, there is no substitute for hard work. You’re destined to make an impact in this world, never let anyone tell you that you aren’t good enough or that you don’t have what it takes.

What’s the best part of SHS in your eyes?

The best part of SHS is definitely the culture. We do so many things here that nobody else does and that’s what makes us different from everyone else. I’ve had a blast in my time here.

If you were the superintendent for a day what’s the first thing you would do and why?

If I was superintendent for the day, I’d definitely cancel school. First impression is everything and canceling school would definitely help me gain popularity from the student body and teachers

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

10 years from now, I see myself as a Cyber Security Engineer and Football Coach after a 5 year tenure in the league. I’d have a pretty big house with a pool, movie theater, a good size turf field, a basketball court, and a weight room. I’d also have a few expensive cars parked out front, a boat that I use to fish in, and a Yacht down by the pier.

Who is someone that you could say impacted you as a student and why?

There isn’t really one specific person that impacted me as a student, there’s a couple. The reason why I work so hard in school, is because I’ve seen the numerous amounts of wasted talent come through Stroudsburg because of lack of effort in the classroom. In today’s world, if you don’t do well in school, you won’t make it anywhere. That’s for athletes and non-athletes.

What’s your dream job?

My dream job is to be in the NFL and make enough money to take care of my family. I love the game of football and I’d love to experience what it is to compete at the highest level there is. Once that’s taken care of, I’d retire while my body is still intact and work for the FBI as a Cyber Security Engineer.

Do you have something that you life by every day? If so, what is it?

I live my life by 2 things:

* I haven’t met a man on this planet that can outwork me.

* Success isn’t owned, it’s leased. And the rent is due every single day. Everyday, someone is coming for your spot, so if you’re being mediocre and not working, another person will take your spot on the throne.

If you had 3 wishes what would they be?

If I had 3 wishes, I’d wish for:

* More height.

* My family to be taken care of.

* Somebody else to take my last wish.

Who or what is something that has kept you motivated throughout high school?

The fear of being average and the fear of being mediocre. These things have kept me motivated throughout high school and will continue to motivate me throughout life. If you choose to sleep on me, that’s your choice, but trust me, you will feel me.

Mountaineer • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in