Moving Up Day 2018 is quickly approaching!!!

Victoria Arce, Staff Writer

The yearly tradition of Moving Up Day is fastly approaching. This is a tradition Stroudsburg High School has had since 1932. Here are some things you must know in order to participate.

The Senior Class will be called down by Mr. Sodl and will begin practice, shortly after the junior class will be called down. Practice for the senior class will end around 9 a.m. for the juniors practice will end around 9:30 a.m.

The senior and junior class will be able to leave school to go and get changed for the ceremony. SOPHOMORE class must stay in school.  You may park in front of the stadium if you do not have a parking permit for that day, or you can get picked up by someone. If you are unable to get someone to drive you home, you must wear you moving up day outfit to school.

Everyone must report back to the school at 11:30 a.m. sharp. Then, ceremony will begin at 12:15 p.m.

Senior and junior boys must wear a dress shirt, dress pants or khakis, shoes that take a shine, and a tie. Senior and junior girls may wear appropriate length skirts or dresses, dress pants and dress shirts, and are permitted to wearing sandals with backs, NO FLIP FLOPS, while sophomores must stay in dress code.

If you have any more questions about Moving Up Day, you can go down to the office, where they would be glad to answer.