Student Spotlight on Levi DeFreitas

Tyler Stone, Staff Writer

What activities or hobbies do you enjoy outside of school? 

The activities and hobbies that I enjoy outside of school is doing some freelance or paid photography. Some of you may have heard of my lil business called De Freitas Photography. I also enjoy hanging out with my besties, Jay, Sonya, Victoria, and we can’t forget about Ezuka! 

What are your plans after graduation?

My plans for after graduation is to go on a long summer vacation outside of the U.S! I’m most likely going back to Trinidad and Tobago. Besides my summer vacation, I want to go to my dream school and study graphic design or social media. I plan to work for companies such as BuzzFeed in the future.

What is unique about your personality? 

I find the fact that I can laugh at anything is crazy. It could be good or bad and I’m still laughing. 

What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?

A movie that I can watch over and over again is Bohemian Rhapsody  because I love the band Queen. The actor who plays Freddie Mercury is hilarious which makes the movie so entertaining. Plus the fact that the music is so good, how can you not like it?!

Which countries/places would you like to travel to?

I would like to travel to London, Rome, and Tokyo because I feel like those cities have a lot to offer culture-wise and art-wise.

What’s the funniest word in the English language?

The funniest word in the English is ointment. Just saying makes me uhh. I can’t put it into words, but just say ointment slow and you’ll understand what I’m talking about.

What is your life motto?

Mine is so cheesy but its YOLO. 

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

If I could have a superpower it would be to teleport because ti would be so convenient if I wanted to travel somewhere or get myself out of a bad situation.

What values are important to you?

Some important values to me are respect, trust, and loyalty.

What’s your favorite joke?

Any kind of corny pick lines or knock knock jokes are hilarious. Like, If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine.