This year’s musical: How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying

Nicole Sanzi, Staff Writer

ThisAi??yearai??i??sAi??musical,Ai??How To Succeed In BusinessAi??Without Really Trying will be held on April 13 through April 15 in the Stroudsburg High School auditorium.

The show tells the story of a window washer, J. Pierrepont Finch, who finds a tiny handbook with the title ai???How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying.ai??? He uses this handbook to climb the ladder of the corporate world. As Finch enters the managerial universe, he quickly discovers the truth about caffeine addiction, backstabbing colleagues, and intimacy.

For over a decade, Ms. Janice Lee and Ms. Billye Kubiak have teamed up to create, choreograph, and direct SHS musicals. Both of them really enjoy what they do and enjoy working with a new musical staff each year.

ai???Working on a musical for me is just such a great outlet,ai??? said Lee. ai???There are so many layers of excitement. Telling a story from start to finish is such an amazing experience.ai???

With a large cast, the musical can accommodate a plethora of dancing and musical numbers. Having tackled this production in the past, both directors believe that the format will be easier to follow, while still allowing for the fun of an updated staff. A large crowd is expected to arrive.