Spotlight on Tim Geiger
What motivates you to come to school?
- Being a senior, what motivates me is finishing the year off strong and making the most of my last year in high school.
Do you think that there should be mandatory classes? Or should students be able to pick any classes they want?
- Yes. If there weren’t mandatory classes we wouldn’t have a reason to come to school. Students would not have proper education otherwise.
Should there be a dress code? If so, why or why not?
- The dress code is strict and there aren’t a lot of options so I understand all of the frustrations, but dress code makes the school look unified and professional. I think that there should be a dress code with more options available.
Who is one of your favorite teachers?
- Mrs. Austin is a great influence. She has taught me different perspectives on learning that other teachers don’t teach. More importantly, she teaches me how to think rather than what to think.
What is one of your goals for this year?
- My goal this year was to buy one of my favorite BMWs. Now that I’ve accomplished it, I’ve also learned that my goals weren’t being set high enough. I always ask myself, How do I improve from where I am now my whole life has been that way.
What are your hobbies outside of school?
- My free time is generally spent detailing my car, playing tennis, analyzing trends of the stock market, or managing my landscaping business. I try to intertwine social life with my activities, the more people the merrier.
What is your biggest motivation?
- I’m motivated for my aspiring career in Investment Banking, the people around me, and moving on to the next step of my life. I ask myself how I can improve my character and leadership to be the best version of myself I can be, and to inspire others to find their own.
Who do you consider to be a great role model?
- Elon Musk is a famous tech entrepreneur and the owner of Tesla. Musk is planning to send spacecraft to Mars and has massive ambitions with unconventional wisdom. He executes these ambitions by fulfilling the potential he has always believed in.
What is unique about your personality?
- I am unique due to my dedication towards things that I care about. Even with some of my hobbies. I think I display a great example of dedication and passion for Finance and my future. My drive is one of my best qualities.