Lieyla+ODowd

Lieyla O’Dowd

LEIYLA Oai??i??DOWD

Parents:Ai?? Larydice Moore

Escorts: Larydice Moore, Iana Oai??i??Dowd (sister), Aunt Tarney

Organizations/Clubs/Sports:Ai?? FBLA; Marching Band; Show Choir; Wrestling Manager; Student Government; Model Congress; School Musical; Class of 2018 Vice President; Best Buddies; Cross Country Team Sophomore Year; Track & Field Sophomore Year; SADD Junior Year; Mock Trial Sophomore Year

Future Plans:Ai?? I hope to attend a four-year university with a major in fine artsai??i??drama/theatrical studies with a minor in international business.Ai?? Hope to live in a city somewhere! And hope to be able to expand my college experience in other countries by taking courses abroad.

Acknowledgements:Ai?? First, I would like to say that none of this would have been possible if werenai??i??t for the blessing the Lord has provided me through my childhood. Thank you to the big man up above.Ai?? I would like to thank the strongest woman I know, my Mommy. Ai??She is just really awesome (and she wakes me up at 6:00 in the morning).Ai?? And my amazing father for forcing me to listen to good 80ai??i??s music. Ai??My two amazing and beautiful sisters for stealing my clothes before we were even born. Ai??My Big Fat Amazing Family. Ai??And my second family, The Whiteleys, Ai??for feeding me vegetarian food. Ai??ALL of the amazing friends I have made throughout high school, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Ai??Thank you to all the teachers and directors of the groups I am in for helping to shape me into the person I am today. Ai??And last but not least, thank you to the STROUDSBURG HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND for being one of the best organizations Stroudsburg has to offer. Ai??Iai??i??m sending my love to you because I know the pain you are going through right now. Ai??Mr. Cassidy, Mr.Pritchard, Keithai??i??you guys are the best dang marching band directors in all of Monroe County.

Mountaineer • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in