Mountaineer

Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Back to Article
Back to Article

Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
8 Comments

8 Responses to “Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?”

1. melissa drummond on June 2nd, 2017 7:16 AM

This quiz is so COOL I got RIVERDALE it’s one of my favorite show!!!!!!

2. kachynna on June 2nd, 2017 1:09 PM

I got the show shamless which i just started watching

3. Megan Filipkowski on June 2nd, 2017 1:14 PM

Riverdale

4. Jaylen Ewers on June 6th, 2017 12:58 PM

Ha, I got Creed! It’s too bad that I don’t have Netflix though.

5. John Trimarche on October 19th, 2017 11:03 AM

I got creed to but i saw it already it was alright but i prefer stuff with zombies and gore and stuff

6. Jaylen Ewers on June 6th, 2017 1:02 PM

And for the second one, oddly enough I got Stranger Things which I heard is actually pretty great!

7. emily georgia on June 9th, 2017 7:16 AM

i got shameless. i already watch that and i am ready for the new season,cant wait. That show is intense for kids but it is still really funny and has alot of interesting moments.I wouldn’t pass it up.

8. Melinda on November 8th, 2018 8:02 AM

THE KILLING

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Navigate Left
  • Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Find your celebrity prom date here!

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

What type of flower are you?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Halloween Costume Quiz!

• Quizzes

What Amusement Park should you visit in the summer?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Crazy Quiz #1: What is your dream vacation?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Quiz: How do your opinions of SHS compare to those of your classmates?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Quiz! What Strain of Senioritis Do You Have?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

What will you do this summer?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

The Thanksgiving Trivia Quiz Is Cooking!

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Which GAPP student should be your new best friend?

Navigate Right
The student news site of Stroudsburg High School
Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?