Mountaineerai??i??s Fall Photo Contest/Showcase- (Due date extended to Halloween!) submit photos to [email protected]

Erik+Moreno
Erik Moreno

Erik Moreno

Erik Moreno

Karissa Belzer, Staff Writer

Summer is over. Now itai??i??s time to enjoy the wonderful and unique autumn that the Poconos has to offer. This is where you come in. The Mountaineer wants to feature your camera work in their Fall Photo Contest/Showcase. Ai??

All submissions can be submitted to the Stroudsburg newspaperai??i??s e-mail: [email protected]

As the fall foliage around us starts to change we should celebrate its colors while capturing the aesthetic that they bring. The newspaper is looking for photos that capture some kind of fall beauty.

The photos can be creative set-up pieces or scenaries of local aspects of the Poconos. Try to capture the changing diversity of our area and your views of the unique surroundings.

In the end, any picture that captures your creativity during this time of year is a fitting entry. We encourage you to visit the local parks around Stroudsburg and capture their scenery.

Before you enter your photo, make sure to check off these requirements:

• Your depiction of the Poconosai??i?? fall atmosphere
  • Your name, grade, and school I.D. number, and location of photograph
  • No weird/fancy effects or filters (all nature-al photos only)
  • You are allowed to submit 1 or 2 photos.

The top three to five entries will receive prizes. All submissions can be submitted to the Stroudsburg newspaperai??i??s e-mail: [email protected].Ai??

The deadline for this contest has been extended to October 31st, so be sure to get your submissions in!