Key Club members to host Breakfast with Santa

Key Club committed to serving the community

Ariana Woodley, Staff Writer

The connections made in the Key Club will last a lifetime, the connections made on TikTok last 15 seconds,” said adviser Ms. Mary Zajac.

Key Club provides students with an opportunity to get involved by helping others in the community.  

One big event coming up is Breakfast with Santa at Chipperfield Elementary on Saturday, December 10. Volunteers for this event are needed. It is encouraged to sign up. Key Club offers volunteering at many events, such as the Breakfast with Santa, Musicfest and Craftfest, community cleanups, and food pantries.

“This club does provide lots of donation and volunteering opportunities to help our community in a better way,” said club president Brianna Anunciacao, a junior. 

Key Club is a division of Kiwanis of Stroudsburg. Kiwanis is a club that volunteers throughout the community as well.

An added bonus for members of Key Club is that they get to network with community leaders and businesses, which may help them with future plans.

Key Club meets every first and third Wednesday of the month in room A204 and is always looking for new members. 

To learn more about Key Club, join the Google Classroom: eolff7z.  Students may also contact Ms. Zajac at [email protected].

Here are the leaders of Key Club for the 2022-2023 school year:

President: Brianna Anunciacao, junior 

Vice President: Fikrie Hodzhova, junior 

Treasure: Jake Chung, junior

Secretary: Nicole Valderrama, junior

Editor: Hannah Helm, junior

Webmaster: Isaiah Louis-Jaques, junior, and Kristen Ingenito, senior