Poll

What was your favorite lunch this week?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

March Madness Basketball Tournament; see class president, Eric Card.
3x3 Basketball Tournament
March 6, 2024

March Madness 3 x 3 basketball tournament on March 15, starting at 4pm.  Contact your class president, Eric Card, or class officers for more...

Continue Reading
Stroudsburg High Schools promotional Flyer for the King of Hearts dance.
SENIORS! Prepare for King of Hearts and senior superlative voting
Luka Konklin, Editor-In-Chief • January 26, 2024

As the King of Heart's Dance draws near, take a look at the senior superlative and prepare to vote for your KOH nominees on Monday during homeroom! The...

Continue Reading
If you need tutoring, please join the Google Classroom so we can match you up with someone to help you. (Logo credit: NHS)
NHS Peer Tutoring
Luka Konklin, Editor-In-Chief • November 20, 2023

If you need tutoring, please join the Google Classroom so we can match you up with someone to help you. Please fill out the Google Form on Google...

Continue Reading
Stroudsburg walking off of the field during game against Emmaus on April 8, 2024.
Baseball loses heartbreaker to Pleasant Valley
Jaden Harper, Staff Writer • April 11, 2024

On Wednesday, Stroudsburg lost to Pleasant Valley High School, 9-8. This game was scoreless until the top of the third inning, where Pleasant Valley scored three runs against...

Continue Reading
Long distance coach, Coach Foti, talking to runner Janel Meyers.
Photo credit: Amir Lovell, 10.
Stroudsburg High School Track and Field
Georgie English, Staff Writer • April 9, 2024

Stroudsburg High School Varsity Track and Field competed for their first home meet at Ross Stulgaitis Stadium against Northampton High School Konkrete Kids on Wednesday, March...

Continue Reading
L-R (siting): Dominic Negron, Terrel Butler, Keshav Persaud, Jessie Smith, Mason Ulmer, Logan Casebolt. 
L-R (standing): Asst. Coach Yost, Darius Quintana, Will Puskar, Tobias Ricks, Jason, Pritchard, Josh Marosi, Coach Tapiro.  2024 Boys Tennis Team photo, courtesy of coaches Tapiro and Yost, used with permission.
Stroudsburg Boys' Tennis Update
Jaden Harper and Madison NoonanApril 8, 2024

Led by Coach Gene Tapiro and Assistant Coach Ceal Yost, the 2024 boys' tennis team is off to a strong start. The 2023 team graduated several varsity players but Will Puskar,...

Continue Reading
View All

Holiday Weekend Movie Picks

Photo+images+from+IMDb.com.+
Photo images from IMDb.com.

A holiday weekend is the perfect time to kick back, relax, and watch some movies– whether that’s with the family, your bestie, or by yourself — these are the perfect choices for the long weekend.

The Casagrandes Movie, (4.8 ) streaming on Netflix, starring Izabella Alvarez, is a spin-off based on the Nickelodeon TV show The Casa Grandes, inspired by The Loud House show: “After a surprise family trip to Mexico derails Ronnie Anne’s birthday plans, she is determined to prove she’s old enough to do her own thing – even if it means confronting an ancient preteen demigod whose angst has apocalyptic potential,” according to IMDb.com.

Wonka, (7.0) streaming on Max, starring Timothee Chalamet, is the third movie based on the 1971 novel, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: “With dreams of opening a shop in a city renowned for its chocolate, a young and poor Willy Wonka discovers that a cartel of greedy chocolatiers runs the industry,” according to IMDb.com.

Mean Girls (5.8) the 2024 musical version  streaming on Paramount+ brings back Tina Fey as Ms. Norbury and Lindsay Lohan as the Mathletes moderator: “New student Cady Heron gets welcomed into the top of the social food chain by an elite group of popular girls called the Plastics, ruled by the conniving queen bee Regina George. However, when Cady makes the major misstep of falling for Regina’s ex-boyfriend, she soon finds herself caught in their crosshairs,” according to IMDb.com

Poor Things (8.0) starring Emma Stone who won Best Actress for her performance as Bella Baxter, is streaming on Hulu and is based on the 1992 novel by Alasdair Grey and is an “account of the fantastical evolution of Bella Baxter, a young woman brought back to life by the brilliant and unorthodox scientist Dr. Godwin Baxter” according to IMDb.com.