Student Spotlight on Colby Raboci

Kevin Clark, Staff Writer

What motivates you to come to school?

I know that in the moment high school may not seem fun but, I try to remember that you only get one chance to go to high school. So I try to make the best out of it.

Who are your favorite teachers and why?

Mrs. Willock from the JHS is my favorite teacher by far. She takes an interest in her students’ lives and she makes her class entertaining and fun. I always enjoyed walking into her class even though it was at 8 am. 

Who do you consider your biggest role model, and why?

I consider my sister as my biggest role model, in my childhood we didn’t have the best relationship. As we both got older we bonded because of all the things we have in common. Now she’s almost 22 and a certified RN, I’m very proud of her for that.

What is your goal for this year

My goal for this year is to prepare myself for my senior year and whatever comes after.

What is something that you have learned in your childhood that has stuck with you?

My childhood has taught me life has its ups and downs but no matter what, just keep pushing through life like there’s no obstacles. It’s all a part of your story.

What qualities do you value in people who you spend time with?

I value people who are loyal, dependable, and lastly people who I can joke around with.

What is your greatest strength?

My greatest strength is that if I want to do something, I will persevere through the struggle to achieve that goal.

What is your greatest weakness?

I always wait till the very last minute for everything, but I always make it work somehow.

If there is one thing you could change in the world, what would it be?

Covid-19.

Which countries/places would you like to travel to?

I would like to travel to Hawaii and Bora Bora.