Class of 2018 Prom

Kayliegh Trunfio, Staff Writer

On Saturday, May 5th, the Seniors of Stroudsburg High School will be having their Prom at The Palace Place in Allentown, PA.

The students attending are expected to arrive at the High School main entrance at 4:00. The buses will be leaving at 4:30 sharp! Anyone who misses the bus will not be able to attend prom so BE ON TIME!Ai??

If you have not already filled out a permission slip, they are located on a table right outside the cafeteria. They MUST be filled out and returned right outside the lunch rooms during periods 4, 5, 6, or 7 or in Mrs. RobisonAi??by April 20Ai??where you can pay the $85.

Please do not wait to the last minute so you are guaranteed to have a spot, there are only 401 tickets being sold! They opened the prom up to Juniors on April 9th.

Ai??To make a table, pick up a form outside of lunches and list up to ten people who will be attending that table. Then return it back to the students who are sitting at the prom table outside the cafeteria.

There is an Instagram page shsprom2k18 for the 2018 prom that posts the prom dresses girls have been sending in anonymously. This eliminates the fear of showing up with the same dress as someone else. It also has the dresses that are being sold if you are still looking for a dress.

Annalise Knauf tells us about prom committee ai???Weai??i??re working towards a similar end goal which it to have the best prom ever. I know that everyone is going to enjoy prom so much.ai???