Student Spotlight on Hannah Siegle

Anthony Cusumano, Staff Writer

Who are your favorite teachers and why? 

My favorite teachers have been Ms. Laskowski, because she really got us interested in class, and Mr Doney, because he makes one of my least subjects enjoyable.

What activities or hobbies do you enjoy outside of school? 

I enjoy anything outside, specifically hunting, shooting, and hanging out with family or friends.

What are your plans after graduation?

I plan on starting at Northampton for a few semesters before transferring with the end goal of being a pediatric or surgical nurse.

Who do you consider your biggest role model, and why? 

My biggest role model is my father. He has always shown me that no matter what I face in life, as long as I work hard and put my faith in God, I’ll get through the rough.

What is something that most people may not know about you?

Most people don’t know that, even though I’m a bit of a country bumpkin, I’m also a bit of a metal head. Nothing better than working in the garage and your music skips from Darius Rucker to Five Finger Death Punch.

What is the greatest experience you have ever had?

Greatest experience is either when I went to visit my dad over the year he was in Arizona back in 2006/2007, or going down to Alabama and Tennessee for a mission trip in 2016.

What is something that you have learned in your childhood that has stuck with you?

Growing up, the principle of working hard for everything you have and everything you want was very important. That principle has created a drive and work ethic in me that I won’t work stop until I’ve gotten everything I wanted and more.

What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of? 

I can watch The Godfather or anything by Tim Burton.

How do you judge a person?                                                                                     

I try not to judge people based on their appearance. I judge people based off of their character, how they present themselves, and how they treat others.

What is your life motto?                                                                                             

I have 2, and yes, they are both quotes from Dolly Parton. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one” and “We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails”