Student Spotlight on Taylor Tretheway

Kevin Clark, Staff Writer

Who are your favorite teachers and why?

My favorite teachers are Mr. Lanfrank and Ms. Brown. Ms. Brown is always there for when I need to talk about my drama and Mr. Lanfrank is chill and awesome.

What activities or hobbies do you enjoy outside of school? 

I love playing basketball with my friends, like everyday. I also watch Netflix and go shopping.

What are your plans after graduation?

My plan is to go to a close college and continue my education in studying therapy

Who do you consider your biggest role model, and why? 

I think my biggest role model is Hailey Vanlith, she is a really good basketball player who played all round and now is playing for Louisville. She is very motivated with basketball and with what she does.

What is your goal for this year

My goal this year is to get better with myself. Be the best I want to be for the future.

What is something that you have learned in your childhood that has stuck with you?

That the car light in the back is illegal to turn on while driving. I drive now, so I understand why. 

What qualities do you value in people who you spend time with?

I value the way they make me feel especially if they constantly make me laugh and just if they have a good vibe to them.

When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?

I think they’ll ask me about my high school experience and what I went through. They’ll get to hear about Corona and Trump.  

How do you judge a person?

I judge a person off of how they act around me or certain people. Only because people lie, and in order for me to actually see who they are is by seeing the way they act.

Which countries/places would you like to travel to?

I would love to visit any topical place like Pulau Bawah, Hawaii, or Maldives. Also Paris and Australia.