Student Spotlight on Jack Francis

Kevin Clark, Staff Writer

What is something that most people may not know about you?

I play the music in the hallways on Tuesdays/Fridays. I am currently hybrid so I am only in school on Tuesdays to play music but the same playlist is used on Fridays. If you are reading this and have music recommendations, you can email me them. My email address is ([email protected])

What’s the funniest word in the English language?

Borborygm

Who do you consider your biggest role model, and why? 

I consider my sister Avery my biggest role model. Her ability to participate in so many things throughout high school has always inspired me to work as hard as I can. Without Avery, I would not be doing the majority of the extracurricular activities that I am currently involved in.

What is your greatest weakness? 

My greatest weakness is that I am a people-pleaser. I go out of my way to make sure that everyone feels comfortable or happy even if they don’t need me to.

What is your greatest strength?

My greatest strength is that I am a really good people-pleaser. I have tried to please so many people before that I have become really good at it.

What is your goal for this year?

My goal for this year is to make it the best it can be for not just me but everyone else.

What is your greatest accomplishment so far? 

Getting a better grade than her in physics.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Reality warping.

What is your life motto?

“It’s now or never.”

What is something that you have learned in your childhood that has stuck with you?

Something I learned early in my life is that it is important to make sure everyone feels included. I understand the feeling of not being included, so I do my best to make sure no one feels that way.