Cow Chip Bingo

Have you HERD the news? Cow Chip Bingo is coming to SHS!

Best Buddies

Taha Vahanvaty, Staff Writer

On May 12, 2021, the Stroudsburg High School Best Buddies Program will be hosting a Cow Chip Bingo. This will be a fundraiser held on the Field Hockey field on the High School Campus. This event aims to raise money for Best Buddies which is a club designed to foster acceptance, inclusion and respect for people of all abilities. We are hoping that our event will bring together families, friends, and local businesses in a fun and interesting way.

Cow Chip bingo is exactly as it sounds. One of our teachers will be bringing a cow from her farm to walk around our hockey field lined as a giant bingo board grid. The cow, whose name is Noel, will be our bingo player and will be let loose to walk aimlessly on the field. When Noel so pleases, she will leave behind a cow chip on one of the bingo squares. Each square will be available for purchase for $5.00. If you are lucky and Noel drops a chip in your square you will win $1,000. Additionally, squares that surround the winning drop will each win $100.00. We need your help to sell over 1,000 squares.

We are very excited about our event and hope that you will support our fundraiser so that we can continue to have activities which  bring us all together. If you have any further questions or you want to purchase a square, you can contact our advisors. Their contact information is listed below.

Sincerely,

The 2020-21 Best Buddies

Mrs. Arnold [email protected] Mrs. McIntyre [email protected]

Cow Chip Bingo Details and Rules – Google Docs.pdf (35 KB)