The student news site of Stroudsburg High School

Mountaineer

Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Print Friendly

6 Comments

6 Responses to “Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?”

1. melissa drummond on June 2nd, 2017 7:16 AM

This quiz is so COOL I got RIVERDALE it’s one of my favorite show!!!!!!

[Reply]

2. kachynna on June 2nd, 2017 1:09 PM

I got the show shamless which i just started watching

[Reply]

3. Megan Filipkowski on June 2nd, 2017 1:14 PM

Riverdale

[Reply]

4. Jaylen Ewers on June 6th, 2017 12:58 PM

Ha, I got Creed! It’s too bad that I don’t have Netflix though.

[Reply]

5. Jaylen Ewers on June 6th, 2017 1:02 PM

And for the second one, oddly enough I got Stranger Things which I heard is actually pretty great!

[Reply]

6. emily georgia on June 9th, 2017 7:16 AM

i got shameless. i already watch that and i am ready for the new season,cant wait. That show is intense for kids but it is still really funny and has alot of interesting moments.I wouldn’t pass it up.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Navigate Right
Navigate Left
  • Quizzes

What Amusement Park should you visit in the summer?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Crazy Quiz #1: What is your dream vacation?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Quiz: How do your opinions of SHS compare to those of your classmates?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Quiz! What Strain of Senioritis Do You Have?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

What will you do this summer?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

The Thanksgiving Trivia Quiz Is Cooking!

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Which GAPP student should be your new best friend?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Why Are You Still Single?

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Teacher VS. Teacher Battle Royale Round 3!!!

• Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?

Quizzes

Where will you end up after Graduation?

The student news site of Stroudsburg High School
Crazy Quiz #4 What show should you watch on Netflix next?